Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who wants a Free Orioles Ticket?

Baseball season in in full swing!!! Hardy Har Har :) So any Orioles fans out there? You better be. :) I think I was 4 or 5
when I went to my very first Orioles game. Baseball was our family sport, and Cal Ripkin Jr. will probably always be one of
my hero's. So start your kids off early with a love for baseball!
All you have to do is go to the Orioles WEBSITE and enter your birth date for a FREE (non prime) game ticket. Check out all the
rules and regulations that are involved, for when you can claim your ticket. But take advantage! There is nothing like the smell
of a ball field, cracker jacks, and the crack of a bat against the ball. I seriously cannot wait for my first O's game!

Oh and let me know if you claim yours, I wanna know who might be at one of the games I'm also attending, maybe I will flash your
name across the big screen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment