Friday, April 20, 2012

Introducing...Jamberry Nails by Jennifer Berry!

I gotta admit, these new revolutionary nails surprised me! I'm usually obsessed with my hair, but not so much with nails, makeup, spa treatments. I'm kinda a lame girl in the beauty department. After looking at the bajillion designs on Jen's website, I was convinced. You can have soooo much fun with these!! Jamberry seriously has a design for every season, event, mood, color, whatever your looking for! I'm personally diggin the chevron ones. :) And these are not just for your fingers, they are also for your toes!! So whether you wanna go patriotic for the 4th, support breast cancer awareness, get classy for a wedding, or funky just for summer, Jamberry has something to offer. AND, it's much less expensive than getting you nails done at a nail salon. Here is the lowdown:

Jamberry Nail Shields are the newest way to accessorize your fingers and toes. Get your own unique, professional nail design and say "Goodbye!" to nail polish. With today's hottest celebrities already wearing unique nail designs, it's quickly becoming a fashion "must have."
The shields are a solid film covering that can be applied directly to the nail to achieve a look not found anywhere else. This special material is both pressure and heat activated to create a water tight bond to your nail. The shields are made in the USA, with NO HARSH CHEMICALS and LATEX FREE. That's awesome.
This new nail treatment can be applied in just FIFTEEN MINUTES at home. With over one hundred fifty styles available these designer nail shields are made to last up to two weeks on fingers and six weeks on toes. Unlike traditional nail polish, they won't chip and require no drying time. It's so easy to achieve a professional, salon look at a fraction of the cost.

So when I was talking with Jen about the nails, one of the things that I loved hearing her say was "As a mom, I LOVE this product because it requires NO DRYING time....so I can apply the shields and pick up my child without worrying about getting nail polish on him!" Aren't we always running around from one thing to another when we have kiddo's it's so hard to do anything that takes a lot of time. 15 minutes and your ready to go is HUGE when your a busy mom! Jen also told be one thing that is great is that they are not made with harsh chemicals and it is latex free, so it's SAFE for children (and safe for mommies since we're always around our children and they are biting on your fingers and toes...or maybe that is just my kids. :)

So what is the pricing like you wonder? Really affordable. A sheet is $15 and there are 2-3 applications per sheet (1 application=both hands or both feet, so one sheet is enough to do your hands, and feet with left overs for your hands!). SUPER DUPER DEAL. Ok so now to my favorite part, because it's my blog and I can. :) Here are my favorites!!






Aren't they gorgeous? Ok, just to make it clear, if you are like me and have a blonde moment like I did, these aren't only long nails like in the picture. My first thought was, "Oh, I only do short nails" but then I realized that these nail shields are for long and short lengths! You can create and customize however you want your nails to look! And, if you have little girl, you can have a Mommy/Daughter nail party and do your nails together! You have to check out Jen's Facebook page for some awesome pictures that clients have uploaded, you can really see just how fun they can be!

If your sold and wanna get in on it, here is all of Jen's contact info! "Like" her facebook page and check out her website for all of the options you have to choose from! And right now, Jen is offering a special BUY 3 GET ONE FREE deal! AND if you order by this Sunday evening, you will be entered to win 1 FREE SHEET of your choosing! :)

Jamberry Nails By Jennifer Berry
WEBSITE: http://www.jenniferberry.jamberrynails.net/home/default.aspx
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/jbjamberrynails
EMAIL: JenBerry@Scotco.net
PHONE: 301-520-2434



No comments:

Post a Comment